Saturday, July 21, 2007

Crusader Rabbit Warns Against Debate

A few days ago I travelled over to Crusader Rabbit to have a look at what was going on over the other side and presumed that debate would be encouraged, I was badly mistaken.

What followed was an aggressive string of comments from the Rabbit team because I'd committed a cardinal sin, I argued with them!!!!!!!!! This egregious crime had them so riled up that KG obviously felt that he desperately needed to put an end to this debate business and posted this as a new topic:

'There's a lefty in comments seething and whining that we don't like debate.He's right, at least where lefties are concerned. This blog wasn't established to debate with leftists, it was founded to expose them for what they are, to ridicule them and heap derision on their empty heads.Comments by the occasional leftist are tolerated until we lose patience with them and that usually doesn't take very long.We've seen you lot for what you are--the enemy. As much as the jihadist with a bomb or the scumbags of Beslan. I'd be as happy to see you swinging by the neck as I would any other traitor or terrorist, since you lot have done more to undermine Western society than anything or anybody else in history.Now, piss off.'

Fair enough I thought. Who'd dare to call these guys fascist, huh?

So because of this amazing example of the fundamental tolerance and all round goodness possessed by the Right I'm going to put these guys in my links. If ever you feel like some fun I suggest you jump on over and give them my regards.