Thursday, June 28, 2007

Where's The Outrage?!

While reading some of the recently released details of the C.I.A's 'family jewels' even I'm a tad shocked. In The Australian today an article ran on what the files called a 'potentially embarrassing Agency activity':

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21980496-2703,00.html

Apparently, aquiring a four year old child so they could be " ...tested, trained, and used in various ways. Electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and other types of trauma were used to make me complain and split my personality (to create multiple personalities for specific tasks). Each alter or personality was created to respond to a post-hypnotic trigger, then perform an act and (I would) not remember it later" is only 'potentially embarrassing'.

So were we the good guys?